The one who in Alchemy or Spagyria is always looking for academic references and literature evidence shows only narrow-mindedness, intellectual limits and a strong preconceived orientation to skepticism.
Such people are intellectually dishonest and would like you were too. They play dirty and want you to do the same in order to make you fall and then slag you publicly. They are cowards and therefore does not have the courage to do the dirty work by themselves. They prefer are you to destroy yourself with your own hands. They are cunning, isn't it? Yes, maybe they are cunning, but not particularly intelligent and surely they act with a very low level of strategy.
The game is fine, just like a chess game. But in the end, these unimportant "amateurs of debunking" are unmasked.Already a physiognomic analysis of their face can teaches you many things. You can feel it in the skin, since the first moment you meet them. They want play with you. Don't be scare to follow them. Use them subtly and walk in their shoes for a little time. Sooner or later they will prove for what they are really. An expert Alchemist know them immediately, a true scientist know them more better discussing with them out of common sense.
These subjects will never be ORMEs consumer, nor for any other Spagyric remedy. Similarly, they will never be a launchpad for your products, nor a possible open minded support. The problem is that this type of molecules act on a dual platform: the physical one and the more exotic (energetic) one. I love name this dual behavior as 'exotic synergy', kind of dialog between molecule and subject. The subject is one with the molecule. He become part of it and the molecule itself become part of the subject. This is already during its preparation, where the alchemist or Spagyrist "communicate" in some manner with his own Work.
Something that in common pharmacodynamics doesn't happen. Something that, in common science method, has been hypothesized by Heisenberg and Popper. How to explicate this phenomenon to people that think only they live because of blood and electrical activity of brain? Would you like tell them about quantum physics? Consciousness? Quantum mind?
They only observe the physical aspect of things, denying all other more hidden and exotic aspects. They stop the doorway of the temple of science, do not enter. So the active ingredient will only act on their body but never on their own exotic universe made of thoughts, dreams, aspirations, desires, achievements and inner vision. However, great scientists of all time (from Galileo to Newton, Einstein and coming up with many modern ones) have amply demonstrated that the metaphysical dimension is essential to the understanding of Nature.
Obviously, we're not talking about scientists when we talk about skeptics. The skeptic is not properly a scientist. He would like be this but he is often a middling individual, even if he come from scientific circles. Most of the time he is also jealous of the successes of his colleagues and when a big discovery is announced, immediately they insinuate doubts about the reliability of thing.
But even them own the wonderful metaphysical heritage, as much as all honest people possess it. The difference stands in the fact they reject this treasure because of fear. Skepticism, academy, the conventions that limited education taught them, are the armor they feel more comfortable for avoid to admit their limitations and live in peace. Well anchored down to earth, they get frustrated when disease assails them or someone of their loved ones. They don't understand it, because what would give them an explanation stop to give it. In front of death, their limited science, in which they believed as an academic Goddess, made of facts and therefore infallible, irretrievably fail. They bring up the case, or the most unscientific belief in humans.
Nevertheless, the evidence of ORMEs and more generally of philosophical matter has been demonstrated, although no one has used these terms to report it:
Here a small example ....
- Possible discontinuity in octupole behavior in the Pt-Hg region. in Physical Review C, vol. 39, # 3 March 1989
- Microclusters, Small aggregates of atoms constitute a distinct phase of matter. Their chemistry, at once highly reactive and selective, has possible applications in catalysis, optics and electronics. in Scientific American Dec. 1989
- Quantum size effects in rapidly rotating nuclei. in Physical Review C vol. 41 #4 April 1990
- Inertias of superdeformed band. in Physical Review C vol. 41 #4 April 1990
- Inertia as a zero-point-field Lorentz force. in Physical Review A vol. 49, # 2 Feb. 1994
- The Spectra of Superdeformed Nuclei. in Scientific American October 1991
- Collective and single particle structure in Rhodium 103. in Physical Review C vol. 37, # 2 Feb. 1988
- New Radioactivities, An atomic nucleus can spontaneously restructure itself, occasionally ejecting rare clusters of protons and neutrons. Observations of these new radioactivities have illuminated theories of nuclear dynamics. in Scientific American Dec. 1989
- Gravity as a zero-point-fluctuation force by H.E. Puthoff. in Physical Review A vol. 39,# 5 March 1989
- Superdeformation in Palladium 104,105. in Physical Review C vol. 38,# 2 August 1988 (Rapid Communications)
- Structure of Os and Pt isotopes. in Physical Review C vol. 38 # 2 August 1988
- High-spin states in Pd isotopes and gapless superconductivity. in Physical Review C vol.14 # 1 July 1976
- Direct Mapping of Adotom-Adotom Interactions. in Physical Review Letters vol. 62 # 10 March 1989
- Bound States, Cooper Pairing, and Bose Condensation in Two Dimensions. in Physical Review Letters vol. 62#9 Feb. 1989
- Generic Entanglement Generation, Quantum Statistics, and Complementarity. in Physical Review Letters vol. 88 #5 Feb. 2002
- Medical Uses of Pt. in Platinum Metals Review, vol.34 #4 1990
- Oxford Guide to the Elements by A. Stwertka p. 126 and p.177 'medical uses..'
- United States Department of Agriculture Soil Conservation Service 1980 'Soil Survey of Yuma-Wellton Area'
- Evidence from Activation Energies for Superconductive Tunneling in Biological Systems at Physiological Temperatures. in Physiological Chemistry and Physics 3 1971, pp.403-10
- Biological Sensitivity to Weak Magnetic Fields Due to Biological Superconductive Josephson Junctions. in Physica Scripta vol.40 1989 pp. 786-91
- Biophysical Studies of the Modification of DNA by Antitumour Platinum Coordination Complexes. in Platinum Metals Review vol.34 #4 1990 p.235
- Department of Engineering Physics and Mathematics, Helsinki University of Technology, Nuclear Magnetism and Superconductivity in Rhodium
- Department of Physical Sciences, High Energy Physics Division, University of Helsinki, Finland, Bio-Systems as Super-Conductors.