This product is currently sold out.
COLLOIDAL SILICA is an all natural dietary mineral supplement. It is not an ionic silica. It is made using the highest purity, sterile, reagent grade deionized water and has a high bio availability due to small particle size.
- Contains only pure pharmaceutical grade deionized water and .999 pure silica particles.
- Concentration: 600 ppm (minimum) of silica nanoparticles.
- Small silica nanoparticles, 6 nm typical.
- High particle surface area for maximum effectiveness.
- Tasteless - tastes like water.
- An essential element in the body.
- Promotes healthy skin and rejuvenates collagen and elastin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supports healthy skin, cartilage, and tendon regeneration.
- Plays a critical role in bone formation and collagen synthesis.
- Helps maintain integrity of the connective tissue in the heart and blood vessels.
- Promotes improved memory and a general feeling of well being.
- May reduce the signs associated with age related mental decline.
SAFETY & STORAGE
Silica is manufactured in an FDA registered facility, contains only pure water and pure silica and is non-toxic.
- No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
- Does not interact or interfere with any medications.
- Does not require refrigeration after opening.
- Has an indefinite unopened shelf life.
SOLUTION: Colloidal Silica
FORMULA: silica nanoparticles suspended in deionized water
COLOR: Colloidal silica is a clear colorless liquid. There is no noticeable turbidity (cloudiness).
FORMAT: Liquid in plastic bottle
METHOD: orally (O), sublingually (S), nebulized (N)
QUANTITY: 250ml (8 fl oz) - two weeks supply (1 tbsp per day)
SUGGESTED USE the dosage is typically one tablespoon (15ml) daily as a mineral supplement. Actual dosage will vary based on individual needs.
For more information see the FAQ section.
DISCLAIMER: This is a dietary supplement. The statements made about this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.